Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lamaze and Maternity Pictures

Tonight, at Lamaze, we are going to spend the whole night talking about newborn care! We are all done with labor classes thank goodness. No need to carry the pillow and blanket into the hospital anymore, no more talk of epidurals either! We spend this week on newborn care and next week on breastfeeding.

I have a bit of a sore throat. I hope it goes away asap. I have been so lucky to not get sick this entire pregnancy. Body, don't fail me now!

I am losing all traces of good sleep. :-\. I wake up about 5 times in the middle of the night to use the restroom or various other reasons. Fortunatly, I can nap during the day which takes all the stress out of sleeping through the night. I am very very grateful for that.

Last night, I was changing into my pajamas and noticed that I had elephant legs! They were humongus!! I can't even explain to you how strange they looked. I have never seen them like that. I went and showed your dad. His eyes got all big and he said, "Well, you are pregnant. What did you expect?" Haha! Most days I feel like I am half pot-bellied pig and half elephant. I might try out for the circus. :) All worth it though!

Your Uncle Brenton is in Frankfurt, Germany until early June. I am shipping a nursing cover and XS little swimmers to him. I can't believe it, but they don't sell XS little swimmers in the US. His fiance, Olivia, is going to visit him in a week and she will bring them back with her! Yahoo!

Well, we got more maternity pictures! I am in love with them! I think these might be the end of them but I am not 100% sure. I hope you love them too. I'm so glad that we (or rather I) made the decision to do them. We also got to document your daddy touching you for the first time with these pictures. :) Here ya go!
















No comments:

Post a Comment