Friday, March 25, 2011

A Few Random Thoughts

I made a huge mistake today. I went to White Castle and attempted to eat two cheeseburgers, extra pickle, no onion. I also ordered fries. I got about half way through and had to throw it away. I felt sick for a while afterwards. The food is so cheap and disgusting. Ack! Never again! I blame it on you, Ella! It must have been your idea because I never ever go there!!

I turned the air conditioner down to 70 and opened our bedroom window. I'm trying to sneak in all the cold air before your dad comes in because he will flip! This is definitely a pregnancy thing because I was always so freezing cold before!

I almost can't get to my toes! I took the old nail polish off last night and I'm going to try and get the new stuff on tomorrow before it's too late!

Keep growing! 15 days!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment