Monday, March 21, 2011

Movements

You being in my belly has become about 100 times more real in the past two days. I have always known you are in there...obviously. However, while sitting in church, I was getting a little crampy on my left hand side. I reached over to touch that spot and I felt a leg/knee/foot (?) and it jerked away as soon as I touched it. To feel you move like that was amazing. It just made you seem so much more real. I have been poking, prodding and moving you around ever since then. :)

I got some more shower pictures in from one of Jasons co-workers Dana. He was nice enough to come to the shower and get various pictures for us!


Look at the belly! You sure are growing! Of course, I picked a dress to accentuate the "bump"!




Your Grandma Jill and Aunt Becca.






Your first makeup bag. :) Your Great Grandma Patti got that for you!




Grandma Jeanie and Great Grandma Patti.



This is Gail and her daughter in law. She is the one that made the wool blanket for you with her very own wool!




This is your Aunt Megan and Brittany Anderson.






Aunt Olivia.








Your two boyfriends just awaiting your arrival. :)


It was a very fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment