Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Shower Pictures!

Shower Pictures!!! Taken by your Aunt Becca!

March 6th, 2011



Close up of the place settings!



Yay! Thank you Hartleys, Faulkners and Jones! :) I got your drawer pulls and hooks! They are beautiful and oh so sparkly!



I'm not sure what was in there but I look pretty excited about it! :)



Olivia's mom got you the CUTEST little cowboy boots. Little does she know, I had a thing for cowboy boots when I was little too.




Danny, Brittany and Ace got me a huge tub full of all the necessities for bathing. Perfect!



Ice cream for the punch. Need I say more? Jill was manning the punch station while we were eating! Thank you Jill!



We displayed some of the maternity pictures on the door for people to see when the first walked in.




The beautifully decorated guestbook/party favor table at the entrance.



Party favors!



Close up of the guest book where all guests signed in and Donna wrote down the presents.



Receiving the beautiful lambswool blanket.



Decorations.



Strawberries for the chocolate fountain. Yum!



Mmmmmmmm.



Your Ella cake. Isn't it pretty? Lemon on the top and strawberry on the bottom.



Even the fireplace was decorated in honor of you!



The tables!

No comments:

Post a Comment