Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Flowers

Ella,

Today and yesterday were the first really warm days of the year. It has been fantastic. Niko and I went for a long walk today. It was so nice to get out and get moving. It's been hard at times to be stuck inside all winter with you in my belly. I'm glad that the weather is looking up from here! By the time you get here, it will be warm enough to go for walks nearly every day. Then, when you get older, bike rides. I love riding my bike!! I've already found the seat and infant helmet for you! Now I just need to get the tires on my bike fixed.

I planted a bunch a bulbs last fall when I found out I was pregnant so they would be blooming in the spring when you come! Look what popped up in the past week or so. :)
There are many more starting to appear...




Keep growing! Just like the flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment