Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Last 2 Week Appointment

Today I had my last "every two weeks appointment". I can't believe that. It seems like I just started them.

Your heartbeat was great. 152. You also are measuring right on track. I have a Strep B test at my next appointment on April 6th. Your dad hasn't been going to the every two week appointments because they have been so routine and he has a lot to do at work. However, he will start coming to the once a week appointments *just in case*! :)

I asked Dr. Hilliker when she likes to start checking to see how dilated and such you are. She said that she can do it whenever I want but it hurts for first time moms. I am pretty sure I don't want to know. She said that she only for sure checks at 39 weeks so she can have a good idea of everything going on with her patients as they get closer to their delivery date. She said that it doesn't make a difference if you get checked or not because you could be walking around at 3cm for 3 weeks and not even know or you could be completely closed up and have the baby the next day.

So far, no signs of anything, thankfully! 18 Days! Keep growing!

Oh and your bags and my bags are in the back of my car from here on. *Just in case!*

No comments:

Post a Comment