Saturday, March 19, 2011

More Maternity

Hiccups galore! It happens at all time during the day and night now. I felt them from the outside last night.

It's like Christmas every time I get more edited pictures from the photographer. Here are more. I think this might be it. :)




See Niko loves you already...or it may have been the peanut butter we put on my belly...I guess we will never know. :)












Your dad has already picked out the song for your "premier" Pantello Films video. I can't tell what it is yet! We must keep it a surprise. I think he is excited about making videos for you and he is also going to make your birth announcement.

We go for our next appointment this Wednesday. It should be another quick in and out one. That is our last one before the once a week appointments.

We went to my cousin, Anna's, wedding tonight and I got talk to to some women who have had numerous babies already and I also got to talk to my cousin who is 22 weeks pregnant. It was great to hear peoples reactions when I told them I was 35 weeks pregnant. (Technically tomorrow starts the 35th week) It finally sounds like I am getting close and everyone responds that way. I'm ready! Bring it on! My bags are 99% packed. I have a small list of last minute things and where they can be found in the house just in case someone else has to grab them for me. I'd say I might be a little over-organized. I have already put my favorite anti-bacterial solution in your room with her diaper changing items. That's how prepared I am...

I also remember when I first heard the date for Annas wedding that by March 19th, 2011 I would be a huge pregnant lady and be so close to my due date. I remember thinking how excited I would be! Here we are, it's actually March 19th. At the time, it felt forever away but now I can't believe how fast it snuck up on us!

Today I got a bagel with cream cheese and a drink at Einsteins with my mom. I won a free bagel with that instant win type of game from the drink. I went back up to the counter and ordered that bagel right then and there because I was still hungry. I am a bottomless pit right now! Good thing that has only hit me in the past 4 weeks or so or I would have gained a tremendous amount of weight by now. I'm a little afraid of my weigh in this coming Wednesday. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment