Friday, August 27, 2010

You Dad

Your dad is a HOOT.

I will try to write down all of the things he says.

So far we have,

"I think we should just register at Toy's R Us."

He was also fixing Nikos invisible fence collar when he told me that he was fixing Nikos stuff just like he was going to fix your stuff. My heart melted.

He got mad at me last night for drinking a chocolate milk. He said it isn't good for you. I waited until he left for work this morning and had another one. :)

He informed me via text message that every night after dinner we will be going for a 30 minute walk to keep you and me healthy throughout the pregnancy.

He loves you. Already.

It took me a while to convince your dad that it was time to get pregnant. You see, he loved his toys. He knew that he would have to give them all up when you were born. He bought a new car early in 2010. It was a Subaru WRX. He wasnt satisfied with it's speed and all that other manly car stuff. He ended up buying a Subaru STI. I took a step back when he told me about the STI and I said, "Okay, if you are going to get everything you want, I'm getting the thing that I want the most!" He agreed and five months later you are now the size of a sesame seed growing in my body. He was still nervous about having you but I think he is excited now.

I know he will love you and I know he will be a fantastic Dad.

You are one lucky little sesame seed.

No comments:

Post a Comment