Monday, November 29, 2010

Ice Cream

Today...I went on a hunt...an adventure.

I drove to Traders Point to the Marsh there for some Haagen Dazs Peppermint Bark Ice Cream. I was devastated when I saw that they didn't have that or ANY of the limited edition ice creams there like the Haagen Dazs website said they did. However, I did find fresh edamame which made me very happy. I decided to go to the Marsh on Pike Plaza which didn't even exist so I tried my luck and went into the Meijer there. I FOUND IT!! I bought all but one carton of them. We have a deep freezer outside and I must keep them for the future.

They are limited edition and are only out once a year around Christmas time. You don't understand, they are, hands down, the best thing I have ever eaten. Ever. Seriously. It doesn't get any better.

I signed up on Haagen Dazs website to get an email any time that there is a delivery at a store around me. :) Obsessed? Yes.

I swear up and down this has nothing to do with pregnancy because I was dying over this stuff last year too.

Other than the ice cream, things have been fairly uneventful.

I had my right of passage into pregnancy the other day when I threw up purple grape juice all over the toilet. It came out of no where and I didn't feel sick after or before. I was making Jason french toast which I despise of. It's just soggy bread to me. Anyways, I never have been that sensitive to things like that but this time I believe it got the best of me. Hopefully it was a fluke and doesn't last any longer than that one time.

16 days until the BIG ultrasound!! Can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Stephanie! Your pictures came out SO good - it's always hard for me to tell what's going on in an ultrasound picture, but I could actually figure yours out! Hope mine turn out that well next week!

    ReplyDelete