Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bump Watch!!

There is now officially a bump. I was hesitant to believe it because for a while I thought it was just bloat. It really pretty much was. My belly was a lot bigger at night than in the morning. As of yesterday (yesterday morning according to Jase) I grew a bump! Baby E, you have officially popped out. I have figured out that the hand placement in the pictures makes a big difference too. I have gone all out to exaggerate the bump with the placement here too. :)




Things are going great! I am weaning myself off of the naps. You sure do like to make me tired! I can survive without one now. It's still nice to take one though. My body no longer feels like it is shutting down around 3pm.

We found out if you are Enzo or Ella in only 38 days!! That doesn't sound too far away at all!!

I haven't felt you yet. Hopefully soon!

I'm 16 weeks today! Woohoo! Time is FLYING by. Seriously!

I'm going to the cookie bake this coming weekend and then the Wednesday after I get back, we have appointment number 3 for you! Fun stuff!

I'm working on your gift registrys. They are a wonderful thing and quite fun to put together. I think that they are pretty much done. I also think that I registered at one too many places. Oh well! :)

I took a test called the Intelligender Test which you can buy at CVS or Walgreens. It is supposed to be 80% accurate but we will see. Obviously, I haven't made any decisions based on this and won't until the 15th of December but it did say boy! :)



There is a place right around our house that I can go to tomorrow and find out if you are Enzo or Ella but I am super hesitant to do that because 1) I hear any ultrasound machine but the ones at the docs are slightly risky and 2) I think it would make the pregnancy go much slower by finding out early. Sooooo tempting but I am going to wait!

Talk soon!

Sorry about the lack of updates, we are just kind of on cruise mode right now until we reach a few more milestones. No news is good news! Right?

2 comments:

  1. OH and thank you Jenni for letting me borrow the belly bands! They are a.m.a.z.i.n.g. I don't think I can go a day without wearing one anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt Ben at 18 weeks. I was sitting in the car outside Kate's voice lesson waiting for her and all of a sudden I felt a butterfly in my belly. Just a few flutters. Tiny. It was one of the best moments in the pregnancy and I'll never forget it! Let us know when it happens for you!

    ReplyDelete