Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Stroller

Oh Baby E! You have no idea! This is, by far, the coolest thing ever. I hope you love it every bit as much as I do. I have a feeling you won't. :)

It stumped your dad and I. We had to do a few google searches to figure out how to put everything together. Here is it right when we almost gave up...I had to take my shoes off, get some water and everything else!



This is how you will use it when you are an infant.




This is how it will be when you are a bit older.



It would take me forever to type in all the snazzy features it has. It's endless! I feel like I might not ever figure them all out!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I CAN NOT wait to see this stroller your mommy has talked about before you even existed! It must be something pretty special but not near as special as you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby E, I can't wait to hold you in my arms. May 1 seems so far away.

    ReplyDelete