Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Second Appointment

Good news little one! We had our second appointment today. Although I failed to bring in my urine sample (not a single person told me to!!) everything else went great! She took my blood pressure which was 102/62. Near dead. :) Then she listed to you! We got to hear your heartbeat for a quite a while longer this time while the machine determined your heart rate which was 166. You're so strong already! We got to meet our actual doctor who is very cool. She is super relaxed and easy going. She will be great! She answered a few questions I had.

I am O- blood type. I will have to get a shot at 28 weeks and then again after you are born to prevent my body from making antibodies that are not good for you. That's basically what she said, in simple terms. :) She said it's nothing at all to worry about, just something we will need to do.

Daddy needs to get a flu shot too. He is resisting but I might be able to get him to do it. Doctor said he couldn't come back until he had one! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment