Friday, September 10, 2010

Philadelphia

Ahhh! I'm starving!!!! Jason and I are in Philadelphia from today until next Wednesday. We are going to have a fantastic time touring downtown Philly and then going to Margate for the weekend to see the beach. It's going to be awesome. The weather is perfect.

Our flight got off to a terrible start. Eck. We were supposed to meet a taxi at 5am at our house. It never came. We got in our car at 5:15 and drove half way there where we got stuck in traffic at a dead stop for 30 minutes. Blahh...it was not fun. We were already running late and pushing it. We got to the airport. Speed walked in. The self check in kiosk said that we were too late to check any bags. We asked the lady and she actually said that the piolets were stuck in traffic so the plane was leaving late. Woohoo! We checked our bag and hustled to the gate. We finally made it! Thank goodness! Hopefully the rest of the trip doesn't go like that.

I have something to admit. People are frustrating me. I know they mean well but they keep saying things along the line of that I am not that pregnant and anything could happen at 7 weeks. I guess it frustrates me because obviously I don't want anything to happen but more importantly. I feel VERY pregnant now. I feel like it's easy for people to say that because I am not showing and it's hard for them to actually picture it and believe it more or less. I don't know. I guess that will pass when I get farther along and I start showing. It's just kind of an awful thing to say I think. Maybe I am just being super sensitive. Who knows...oh well!

I am super excited though! I think I am going to walk across the street after lunch today and see if I can find a cute thing or two for you at Marshalls. I love shopping for you! Even if I have no clue what sex you are going to be. More reason to buy one in each color, right?? :-)

My allergies have been going bonkers. I'm not really sure if it's because of fall allergies or if they are hyper senstive because of you. I read today that studies have been showing that decongestants (OTC) have been linked to lower chances of a preterm delivery. Can you believe that? Bring the decongestants on!!

I will write all about our trip to you later after it all happens. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment